Delivering the goods
We take great pride when baking and shipping our products to you. Whether we deliver them locally or ship them nationwide, we promise to handle your order with the utmost care—ensuring it arrives fresh and in perfect condition. Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance placing an order or if you have any questions. Here’s a quick look at our delivery & shipping policies:
- We bake everything to order to ensure maximum freshness. You will be notified when your order is shipped. This generally takes approximately 3 days, but could be longer depending on when your order is placed.
- All orders are shipped via USPS 2-3 day priority mail to ensure maximum freshness.
- All delivery charges will be calculated at checkout, along with any sales tax. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email containing tracking information.
- We recommend that someone be available to accept the delivery, particularly if the order is being delivered to an apartment complex or office building.
- We are not responsible for packages left when the recipient is out of town, so please make sure someone will be home before placing your order.
- Refunds cannot be given for deliveries that contain an incorrect address once the order leaves our bakery.
Should you make a mistake and provide an incomplete or incorrect delivery address during your order process, please contact us right away to provide the correct information.